Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CM designs

Here it is...my very own "Hall of fame"-if you will. I've been wanting to display my creations for a very long time somewhere I just didn't know where or how (yes, it's true; I didn't know!). At the same time, I've also given my creations a personal touch by adding "CM designs" to them when completed just as a professional artist signs their work of art. CM Designs basically devired by putting my first and last name initials together and since all of our names also begin with "C", I thought it was the perfect name.

I've taken pictures of some of the gifts, cards or just stuff I've created and didn't know what to do with them until now. Although I already have a personal blog, It hadn't occured to me to do the same in Blogger! After much anticipation, it is finally up! I am so excited and can't wait for you to leave me any comments or suggestions. I want to thank you for visisting and taking the time to read my blog. Check it out by clicking on the title for this blog. *Don't forget to bookmark it!! :)

See you around Blogger!
Carmen

2 comments:

Diana Vela said...

dude I just have to tell you that your gifts and cards are beeeeautiful! super creative ;)

Carmen Castro Martinez said...

Thank you, Diana!