Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

When I'm faced with scrapbookers block, (there is such a thing- I promise!), I normally peruse my old issues of magazines for inspiration. This time however, I was looking for more ideas for an album I'm currently working on for my friend's aunt. While doing so I ran across a page layout that I liked for myself (hee, hee...) in this month's issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. Coincedently, (and to my surprise) I also bumped into an amazing blog that happened to have a similar, yet striking similarity to the one I saw in the magazine. It was the perfect idea for this year's Father's Day picture and gift to Charlie from the kids. I decided to "scraplift" the idea and this was my take on it.



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, to the BEST Father my kids could ever have!

No comments: