Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Fabulous Fall





Signs of fall are rarely seen here in Laredo. Laredoans are not as fortunate to experience all four seasons of the year. We don't get the see the colors change from season to season as other cities and states do. So when we recently got a cold front down here we were very grateful and lucky in finally feeling cooler weather. Now by a "cold front" I mean 70-85 degree weather for us. At this point, we'll take whatever we can get!

For the past three years, we have gone to a local church to take our family "Fall" pictures. It amazes me just how much our three little pumpkins are growing every year. As a mother, you don't want this to happen but you know that you can not stop the inevitable. It does however put a big smile on my face how they are each developing their physical and mental abilities and with a different personality respectively. Every year I continue to count my blessings for allowing me to be a mother to my three beautiful and happy children.

No comments: